The highly competitive Real Estate Industry is looking for an edge to sell the property on their books and what better way than with the aid of drones.
Drones are the hot technology when it comes to aerial photography and videography and now that the American FAA have relaxed the laws somewhat, given the leaked draft is correct, then drones may well become a realtors best friend.
The technology and in particular the camera and sensor ability is now producing still shots that mirror those taken from a conventional DSLR camera. As always it is not the equipment, but the operator that will make the difference. Certainly how a shot is exposed or composed will ultimately be the difference between mediocre and something worthy of the property.
Not only are the cameras capable of stunning stills, but also 4K or Ultra High Definition video which is so clear that the majority of televisions cannot view it in its full resolution.
Amongst the bigger deciding factors when buyers are looking for new homes is the ability to gauge what type of neighbourhood the property is located in and also the size of the land plot.
Drones offer Real Estate agents a cost effective way to take aerial shots of houses on their books that will make it easy for potential buyers to see what the surrounding area is like and how big their backyard will be.
Other benefits to Real Estate
- Provides impact, a point of difference and a marketing edge.
- Regenerate interest in slow moving properties.
- Ability to capture entire property in one image.
- Great for homes surrounded by bush, trees etc and not clearly visible at ground level.
- Helps demonstrate the advantages of location.
- Show off that landscaping or custom pool.
- Easily identify boundaries.
- Enable subdivision purchasers to select that perfect section.
- Show potential of vacant land.